Living with chronic pain can be difficult, but there are effective treatments to help reduce or even eliminate pain to help you step back into your life. To find out more about pain relief, check out these links from around the Web:
· You can find out just why fibromyalgia affects more women than men on WebMD.com.
· The Fibromyalgia Network describes treatment strategies for relieving pain and fatigue associated with fibromyalgia.
· You can learn some simple exercises to help reduce sciatica-related pain on FitDay.com.
· Find out more about the anatomy of the nerves in your spine from KnowYourBack.org.
· Check out this article on Prevention.com about how poor sleep habits can lead to an increased risk for the development of fibromyalgia.
The Pain Specialists of Orange County are dedicated to finding the right treatment to help you manage your pain at one of our three locations in in Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo, or Irvine. Visit our website or call (888) 699-1334 today for more information.