If you are living with back or neck pain preventing you from enjoying your favorite activities, treatments are available to offer you relief.
- The Mayo Clinic reviews some ways to prevent back pain in the workplace.
- Learn about proper lifting technique with this article from FamilyDoctor.org.
- Visit Spine-Health.com for a brief workplace ergonomics education.
- U.S. News and World Report discuss some factors to consider when you are deciding whether or not to get back surgery.
- You can find information on the most common sources of back pain at WebMD.com.
For a look at what you can do to say good-bye to back pain, consult the caring and skilled staff of Pain Specialists of Orange County. Check out our website or call (888) 699-1334 to learn what we can do for you at one of our locations in Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo, or Irvine.