Do you suffer from persistent back pain or osteoarthritis? Check out these links for more information on the differences between sacroiliac pain and sciatica, as well as some useful tips for managing osteoarthritic joint pain.
- How many individuals suffer from chronic low-back pain? You’ll find the answer in this article from AmericanSpinal.com.
- Check out this article from MedicineNet.com for an overview of the causes and symptoms of sacroiliac pain.
- What is the difference between true sciatica and piriformis syndrome? Get the answer by clicking on this link from Sciatica.org.
- Learn how your diet can help improve the symptoms of osteoarthritis by checking out this article from EverydayHealth.com.
- Doing simple tasks around the house can be difficult when you have arthritis. Visit this link from ArthritisToday.com to learn how you can make daily tasks such as making the bed easier when you suffer from joint problems.
Give Pain Specialists of Orange County a call at (888) 699-1334 to find out more about our pain management services, available to patients in the Irvine, Mission Viejo, and Laguna Hills areas.