Chronic pain doesn’t have to be a part of your day-to-day life. Whether you suffer from chronic headaches or diabetic neuropathy, there are treatment options available to help you alleviate your painful symptoms. To get started on your path toward recovery, take a look at the information in these resources and schedule an appointment with an experienced pain management doctor.
- This article from WebMD provides an overview of the symptoms and causes of sinus headaches.
- Learn how to identify the symptoms of migraines with this information from CNN.
- This CBS News report explains some new research finding regarding the cause of tension headaches.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine provides an overview of the pain associated with diabetic neuropathy.
- To learn why diabetes is linked to poor circulation, read this article on Livestrong.com.
With help from Pain Specialists of Orange County, you can find relief from your neck or back pain. Call (888) 699-1334 to book an appointment at our Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo, or Irvine office.